Temperature controlled ground flares allow for operation between 800 and 950° C (max 1100 °C) guaranteeing maximum methane oxidation. Besides keeping the flaring temperature within the required range, applied insulation is also an excellent noise muffler.
In addition to basic components such as self-supporting flare stack, instrumentation, and control panel, according to our standards, every hot ground flare is equipped with:
- Temperature measuring transmitters;
- Temperature controller build in the control panel;
- The 100 mm thick mounted ceramic stack bound;
- Two air dampers integrated into the body of the stack to control the burning temperature;
- High retention low NOx burner;
- Ignition system with the weatherproof electrode;
- Pilot burner;
- Fail-save UV flame detector;
- Flame arrestor.
All the valves and additional equipment can be provided in accordance with the ATEX directive.